Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies Text To Sample Giveaway
No Purchase Necessary
Eligibility: Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies Text to Sample Giveaway (“Giveaway”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington, D.C., who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees (and their immediate family members and those living in the same household as the employee) of Nature’s Bounty, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and its advertising and promotion agencies involved with this Giveaway, promotion partners, and its parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and related companies (collectively with Sponsor, the “Giveaway Entities”) are not eligible to participate or receive a prize in the Giveaway. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void in Guam, Puerto Rico, all other U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited by law.
- How To Participate: The Giveaway begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on January 12, 2014 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on January 31, 2014 (“Giveaway Period”) or while supplies last. Message and data rates may apply, text GUMMY to 99000. Sponsor will then respond with a text message containing short link to the entry form. During the Giveaway Period, you may access the entry form by visiting https://m.naturesbounty.com/ through your mobile device, clicking where indicated and completing all information to enter the Giveaway. Your submission will automatically earn one entry into the Giveaway. Limit one entry per household. The use of robotic or automatic devices for entering the Giveaway is prohibited and Sponsor reserves the right to nullify all such entries and to disqualify the responsible individual from entering. Normal internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply and are your sole responsibility. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, corrupted, incomplete or damaged entries. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt by Sponsor.
- By participating in the Promotion via the method described in Section 2, you will receive 1 or more text messages in response to your entry. You will also, by entering, opt in to receive up to 1 informational text message alerts per month through December 31, 2014, unless you opt out from receiving such alerts by following the designated process. If you wish to stop receiving informational text message alerts, text STOP to 69302 to end, or text HELP to 69302 for more information. Call 1-800-433-2990 with questions. Entrants who participate in the Promotion by text messaging will be charged according to their carrier’s text-messaging rates, and entrants should contact their carriers for pricing plans and details. Check your owners’ manual for specific text-messaging instructions. Text messaging may not be available through all wireless carriers. The following carriers are supported, but are not sponsors of this Promotion: Alltel, AT&T, Boost, Nextel, Sprint, T-Mobile®, US Cellular® and Verizon Wireless.
- Prize and Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): The Sponsor will award a Nature’s Bounty® Optimal Solutions® Hair, Skin & Nails Gummy Sample Packet (“Prize”) (ARV: $1.00 each) to each eligible entrant, only while supplies last.
- Giveaway Award Determination/Odds of Receiving Prize: Sponsor will award prizes to all eligible entries received in the chronological order in which they are received, until prize supplies are exhausted. Sponsor’s decisions are final and legally binding on all matters relating to the award determination. Odds of receiving a Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received and the time/date the entry is received. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on January 31, 2014, to be eligible. Prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received.
- General Rules: The Prizes will be mailed to the address the award recipient provided in the entry form within 10-12 weeks after award determination. Return of prize notification will result in disqualification. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Award recipients and all entrants, as a condition of entry into the Giveaway, agree to release Giveaway Entities against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with participating in any aspect of the Giveaway, the receipt, ownership or use of Prize awarded or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of the Prize. Acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission to Giveaway Entities to use award recipients’ names and likenesses for promotional purposes (including any possible public relations opportunities) without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. The Giveaway Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Giveaway or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Giveaway. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify this Giveaway for any reason, including (but not limited to) if, for any reason, the Giveaway does not take place, the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Giveaway. If such cancellation occurs, Sponsor reserves the right to award Prizes from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation and if the Giveaway cannot be run (for reasons out of Sponsor’s control as described above), Prizes will not be awarded.
- Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively in a federal or state court located in Suffolk County, New York; entrant submits to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in the State of New York for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Giveaway but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant or the Giveaway Entities in connection with this Giveaway shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the State of New York, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
- Sponsor: The Giveaway is sponsored by Nature’s Bounty, Inc., 2100 Smithtown Ave., Ronkonkoma, New York 11779.